An activity accessible to all!
From the age of 5, solo, duo, trio, or even quartet, this activity is aimed at a large public, groups or company seminars, and is also adapted to people with reduced mobility. It can be practiced in swimsuit as well as dressed because the departure and arrival are done on board a platform boat.
WE COME TO YOU!
During business hours, the boat will be moored at Port Hercule or navigating in the Principality’s bay in order to offer immediate responsiveness.
Boarding will be possible from the Port Hercule and Port de Fontvieille. Our boat will also be able to pick you up at the back of your yacht or on a private beach near Monaco with the support of their tender. If you are not departing from Port Hercule, a delivery fee will be charged (depending on the location and the distance of the desired meeting point).
Nevertheless, even if we do our best, waiting times are possible. It is strongly advised to call us before arriving on site to know our availability. We will ask you to come 10 minutes before the reservation time. For minors, only one accompanying person will be allowed on board.
Terms and conditions of sale:
- A confirmation email or SMS will be sent to you once the schedule is booked by phone.
- Any cancellation less than 24H before the departure of the tour will not be refunded.
- If you do not show up at the scheduled boarding time, we will not refund the tour.
- Depending on the weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the tour.
- If it is not possible to reschedule, the activity will be refunded at 100%.
- During the navigation and the practice of the activity, the instructors are the only masters on board and the passengers must respect their instructions.
- MC Watersports is not liable for your personal belongings taken on board the boat.